Employee benefit programs were forever changed by the Affordable Care Act. Employers are now forced to look at the cost, plan designs, and administration of their insurance in never before ways. Together with our clients, we develop a comprehensive multi-year strategy tailored specifically for your short- and long-term goals: minimize the adverse impact to your employees while protecting your bottom line.
The Provant Group has years of experience in analyzing, developing, and implementing employee benefit plans that meet the company’s financial objectives while still offering comprehensive benefit alternatives to all employees. We view ourselves as part of your team, and this consultative approach enables us to evaluate the overall need and success of these programs.
We realize our role is more than just providing medical, dental, life, disability, and voluntary benefit options. As your trusted adviser, we focus on the true cost drivers and ways to positively impact your employee benefits program:
- ACA compliance from legislative bulletins, webinars, ACA reporting assistance, employee classifications, and avoiding the Cadillac Tax;
- Funding strategies, i.e. fully-insured, self-funded, or captive approach;
- Cost containment tools to negotiate rates and predict future costs including claims reporting and benchmarking data;
- Employee engagement focused on a communication strategy that will deliver the right information to create positive understanding of their benefits;
- Population health management to help identify and mitigate organizational risk factors and health issues – from chronic disease to mental health or substance abuse;
- Technology to facilitate online enrollment, on-going benefits administration, and communication; and
- HR support through programs that provide answers to any of your human resources related questions.
Our clients, whether large or small, enjoy the advantages of being represented by The Provant Group specialists that know their business so that you can focus on yours.
To get a quote or for more information, email us at email@example.com.